NIVEA BB CREAM review

by - 2:22 AM

We all like our skin to look flawless with the lightest weight foundation, right?


















Claims? The Nivea BB Cream claims to: prime, correct, hydrate and protect.
Primes- This is one job I think it does well at. It really seems to smooth out your skin, leaving it baby soft.
Corrects- To be perfectly honest, I really can’t tell a difference. It doesn’t seem to do anything.
Hydrates- I have dry skin and after I apply the bb cream, I do notice a nice glow on my face.
Protect- SPF 10.
All in all, I think that it's not has great as I thought it will be, but maybe I have to try another brand. In my case (I have very pale skin even the lighter is dark for my tone) I think it will be good for the summer time. 
Overall- 7

LOVE LOVE KISS KISS,
M.

You May Also Like

0 comentários

.